Thank you for scheduling your semen freezing procedure with Springfield Veterinary Center. We would like to remind you to bring the following information:
- Registration Certificate (AKC, UKC, or other applicable registration)
- Microchip or Tattoo Number
- DNA Profile Number (An AKC DNA Profile is required for AKC-registerable breeds. DNA is not required for non-AKC breeds. AKC DNA can be performed at Springfield Veterinary Center at the time of freezing if needed.)
- Copy of Negative Brucellosis Test-within the past 6 months (can be performed at the time of freezing)
- Prefer to have a teaser bitch, even if not currently in heat
- +/- Pedigree
- Frozen Semen Storage Form (click link below)
- Rabies Vaccine Information
If desired, we are able to provide services for DNA profile, microchip, and Brucellosis testing. If you choose to microchip your pet, please provide an alternate contact including name and telephone number in the event the microchip company is not able to reach you via your information.
The appointment will need to be scheduled in the morning because of the length of time it takes for the freezing procedure.
Thank you for your cooperation,
Springfield Veterinary Center